this dudebro in my english class said that ophelia deserved to die because “she led hamlet on” and my teacher threw her book against the wall
your teacher’s aim sucks
For Makoto who doesn’t talk about his fears,
Haru who doesn’t talk about his dreams,
Rin who doesn’t talk about his failures,
and Sousuke who doesn’t talk about his pain,
my heart is in a perpetual state of agony.
feeling your computer getting slower though the years is one of the most heartbreaking things ever
I like to think replacing parts is like taking the pc into the doctor.
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
Australian small towns
- Walk everywhere! Watch out for snakes, spiders and math labs
- Job opportunities, well you can go work in the mines or get pregnant
- Things to do? Actually plenty, if you like sports clubs or drinking…otherwise loads of bushwalking, no cinema or phone reception tho
- people are nice, if you’re a white conservative man or just laugh and agree with their pov
- Are you close to anything. Mostly meth labs and juvie house parties